** All campers
and their visitors are required
to conduct themselves in a respectable
manner and to respect the campground
Quiet hours are to be observed at
11pm - 8am on week ends and 11:30
pm - 8am on week days.
Pets must be attended, leashed and
cleaned up after in all areas of
the campground. A copy of the vaccination
records must be provided to Sugar
Hill RV Park.
Sugar Hill RV Park reserves the
right to revoke your camping privileges
should you, your children, or your
visitors fail to comply with any
of its rules and regulations. No
refund will be given.
order to make your stay with us
more pleasant, we ask that you observe
the following policies:
* CHECK IN: 2PM - Anyone wishing
to come earlier will be charged
* CHECK OUT: NOON - Be sure to bring
rubbish to dumpster on your way
* REFUNDS: We hate to say no to
our campers, so please do not ask
for a refund.
* GUESTS/VISITORS: Must register
at office and are not allowed after
10PM unless registered for overnight.
* SPEED LIMIT: 5 miles an hour.
OBEY STOP SIGNS.
* ATV'S: Are not permitted.
* BICYCLES: Obey STOP signs. No
riding after dark.
* PATIO LIGHTS: Should not be left
on during the night. BUG LIGHTS
are not allowed.
* CAMPFIRES: Should be attended
to at all times and confine to fire
rings not 2 feet above rim. Ashes
and charcoal may not be dumped in
woods. ALL FIRES OUT BY MIDNIGHT.